Beating the Average
WARNING: This book is against mainstream conventional bullshit. You won't hear the term "plant-based", "moderate exercise", "supportive parents" and "stressful work". This book is for those people, who, like me four years ago, did not feel well even though they were following the politically correct advice.
- Maybe you feel a low grade anxiety when you go to work on Monday morning
- Or you feel like you are doing the same thing as in your teenage years, like videogame or internet browsing and they are not helping you
- Maybe you never feel rested and energitic.
This book explains the process that I followed in overcoming a great crysis I had four years ago both spiritually (anxiety) and physically (recovering naturally from Crohn's disease). I was young guy, always on videogame, lazy, who did not do any sport and was blaming everything but himself.
In this book, you will find, among the others:
- Why digital stimulation (videogame, porn, internet browsing) destroys your ability to focus (performance) and your mood (mental health)
- Why anxiety & depressions is mainly caused by external and lifestyle factors
- Why diet is the most potent lever in your life and convential newspaper wisdom is dangerous
- Why you don't need to run 1 hour a day to "get fit"
- Why and how you can use nature as the real antistressor
- Reading Time 3 Hours